Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Why I Social Network

Moments like the following remind me of why I even bother to social network at all...I do it for the "hahahaha's" of Darrol Dawkins' alike all across the internet. I don't know you Darrol and I probably never will, but I am glad that I was able to add those 0.7 seconds of joy that it took to hit the 'H' and 'A' keys in rapid succession on your keyboard. You probably didn't smile at all, your facial expression most likely didn't even change a fraction of a fucking centimeter, but I know inside you were rolling all over that goddamn floor aughing your little digital ass off, and I...I am just glad to help out.

FACEBOOK STATUS MESSAGE

Sharon Chung says it never fails - the pizza man upstate said thank U to me in chinese n I said no I'm korean n he said isn't that the same thing?
23 minutes ago - Comment -
Shonté M. Carter at 9:48pm February 25
That is hilarious!!!!!
Anthony Waweru at 9:55pm February 25
Where is the humor in that?
Darrol Dawkins at 9:57pm February 25
hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment